background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another try at blogging

I am going to give this whole blogging thing another try! Hopefully this time I will be better at :)

So a little about my family.... My husband and I are high school sweethearts, we got married July 2, 2004 when I was 19. We waited a couple years to start our family and on January 18, 2007 our first daughter Malayna was born and I became a mommy. We welcomed her sister Myleigh the following year on May 1, 2008. Jameson, our first son joined our family on December 27, 2009.

We are unexpectedly expecting our final addition in November. It took a while for it to really sink in and for me to believe it. Hence the bazillion pregnancy tests I took!

This will be the first time we aren't going to find out the gender of the baby prior to birth so that makes things a lot more exciting for us. I am the most impatient person on the planet and normally hate surprises but since this will be or last baby we wanted to experience one of the the greatest true surprises I think you can get in life. We are planning another homebirth and plan to have the kids all present for the birth of their sibling :)

Tomorrow I will be 11 weeks already. This pregnancy seems to be flying right by. I'm finally getting over the nausea, if the dizziness would go away I would be perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I too was 19 on my wedding day :0) That was almost 10 years ago already!

    ReplyDelete