background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Myleigh's 3rd Birthday 5.1.11

I can't believe it's been 3 years! It really seems like only yesterday that I gave birth to my sweet 'little' 9 pound 5 ounce girl.



The birthday girl
She insisted on a Bambi cake. I called every bakery in town looking for someone who offered a Bambi cake and luckily found ONE! Thank you Uncle Mike's Bake Shoppe!

The only thing this little girl asked for for her birthday? Deer... A Daddy deer, a Momma deer and a baby deer. Luckily we live in Wisconsin where hunting is pretty popular so I was able to find some deer figurine toys at Fleet Farm

So here is the adorable little deer family and the biggest hit of the party :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Myleigh (a little late) and yay for the new blog! I'm excited to keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete